Father Ted creator Graham Linehan says he was cancelled by Twitter for saying ‘men aren’t women’

Graham Linehan believes he was cancelled from Twitter for saying “males aren’t girls".

The social media web site say the Father Ted creator was completely suspended greater than two years in the past for “repeated violations of our guidelines towards hateful conduct and platform manipulation”.

However talking to GB Information’ Dan Wootton Tonight, Mr Linehan insisted that he "by no means misgendered anybody" whereas opening up about being cancelled.

Mr Linehan stated: “I'd say I used to be cancelled earlier than Twitter, the Guardian printed a narrative about me taking the phrase of an individual who was utilizing their trans identification mainly to con individuals.

Graham Linehan speaking to Dan Wootton Tonight
Graham Linehan talking to Dan Wootton Tonight
GB Information
Graham Linehan
Graham Linehan
Wiki Commons

“They used that to say I used to be harassing individuals on-line.

“Twitter mainly then ran with this picture with me that was being amplified all over the place by a great deal of Twitter customers and banned me with out telling me why.

“They advised the press it was as a result of I used to be supposedly misusing the platform.

“However I had quite a few guidelines to make it possible for I all the time stayed forward for Twitter’s phrases and situations."

The creator of Father Ted and The IT Crowd, as soon as a darling of the liberal left, then proceeded to defend his document.

He added: “I by no means misgendered anybody.

"I used to be all the time making an attempt to play by their guidelines. Identical to Megan Murphy in Canada, you simply get banned for random causes.

“And the final tweet that I tweeted, so I suppose it was for this, merely stated ‘males aren’t girls although.'"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post