Homes Under The Hammer star Martin Roberts told he had 'hours to live'

Martin Roberts has mentioned he has had an emergency operation to take away fluid which was “stopping my coronary heart from working”.

The presenter, who has spent virtually a decade on the helm of Houses Beneath The Hammer, went to hospital with a “few chest pains” and “typically feeling awful” earlier than discovering it was much more severe.

Recording a video from his hospital bed room on Thursday, Roberts, 58, mentioned: “I've to say this isn’t the place I used to be anticipating to be watching Houses Beneath The Hammer at the moment.

Martin Roberts
Martin Roberts
PA Options Archive/Press Affiliation Photos

“Seems I had an enormous quantity of fluid round my coronary heart which was truly stopping my coronary heart from working, and had they not removed it, which they did in an emergency operation final evening, then it's type of fairly severe, like hours to stay.”

The TV star, who appeared on I’m A Celeb… Get Me Out of Right here! in 2016, mentioned he ended up in Royal United Hospital in Tub.

“There are many problems which have occurred because of this, however we are going to work by way of these,” he added.

Roberts captioned the Twitter video: “Little bit of a shocker. Fortunately I’m right here to inform the story.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post