Ronnie O'Sullivan mocks snooker player Mark Allen's beer, curry, and bets lifestyle

Ronnie O’Sullivan has slammed snooker participant Mark Allen’s way of life of “beery, curry and betting” forward of their World Championship play off on Friday.

The six-time champion mentioned he prefers a more healthy way of life and enjoys operating and going to the gymnasium to maintain his psychological well being in examine.

He mentioned: “I feel snooker might be one of many hardest sports activities – you are away from house so much, you do not see your loved ones, you are simply regularly going spherical taking part in,

“I attempt to run, do my gymnasium, hold my sanity and hold my well being, however some individuals discover what I do painful."

Mark Allen plays a shot during day seven of the Betfred World Snooker Championships at The Crucible, Sheffield
Mark Allen performs a shot throughout day seven of the Betfred World Snooker Championships at The Crucible, Sheffield
Ian Hodgson
Ronnie O’Sullivan in action during day seven of the Betfred World Snooker Championships at The Crucible, Sheffield
Ronnie O’Sullivan in motion throughout day seven of the Betfred World Snooker Championships at The Crucible, Sheffield
Ian Hodgson

The 46-year-old added: “Mark Allen is like, ‘What? I've received to run seven miles, go to the gymnasium? I might reasonably have a curry, have a couple of bets on the soccer and have a couple of beers with my mates'.

“That is how he offers with it. Steve Davis used to play chess. You’ve received to do what you have to do.”

The fiery feedback gave the impression to be a response to Allen's earlier digs.

The world No 1 from Northern Eire mentioned: “A day within the lifetime of Ronnie O'Sullivan - I am unsure I'd wish to be in it.

“He'll at all times carry lots of off-table stuff with him, however that is half and parcel of what he brings to the game.”

The pair will face one another on Friday, within the first session of their best-of-19 body match on the Crucible Theatre in Sheffield.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post