Danniella Westbrook opens up on drug addiction in emotional Nigel Farage interview: 'I would've ended up dead'

Danniella Westbrook has admitted she would have “ended up lifeless” when opening up on her habit with medication throughout an emotional interview with Nigel Farage on GB Information.

The previous EastEnders star, talking in an unique interview on GB Information’ Speaking Pints, defined how the media’s publicity of her points ended up saving her life.

When requested whether or not her drug habits began when she turned well-known, she mentioned: "They have been there, however they weren’t as heightened.

"I didn’t have as a lot cash as I did once I was engaged on an enormous present.

Former EastEnders star Danniella Westbrook
Former EastEnders star Danniella Westbrook
GB Information
Ms Westbrook in conversation with Nigel Farage
Ms Westbrook in dialog with Nigel Farage
GB Information

“I already had points, a number of preconceived points as nicely however actually the media saved me if something greater than as soon as.

“By placing me all around the papers, by exposing me in a way as a result of I needed to do one thing with my life, in any other case I'd’ve ended up lifeless.

“For everybody down there’s an up as they are saying. For me, simply being uncovered by every thing, you’ve acquired to take a look at the positives of it."

The previous Brexit Get together chief then requested: “What ultimately turns it round?”

Ms Westbrook replied: “Solely I can flip this round.

“My youngsters couldn’t realize it, I practically killed my mum the stress It put her underneath, worrying that she was going to get a name that I’ll be lifeless someplace.

“She didn’t converse to me for 3 years; I simply went off loopy.”

Nigel then requested Ms Westbrook how she managed to show it round, she mentioned: “Someone put me in a gathering and I acquired the place I wanted it to be, I feel I used to be simply carried out, I used to be sick and uninterested in being sick and drained.

“For me that’s the place it's worthwhile to be, you possibly can’t do it to your children or your job in any other case you’re faking it to make it and it’s simply going to come back again to you.

“You’re both in otherwise you’re out, it’s simply the way in which it's.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post